To touch lightly, so as to produce a peculiar thrilling sensation, which commonly causes laughter, and a kind of spasm which become dengerous if too long protracted.
- To touch (the body) lightly so as to cause laughter or twitching movements.
- To tease or excite pleasurably; titillate: suspense that tickles the reader's curiosity.
- To fill with mirth or pleasure; delight. See Synonyms at please.
- To feel or cause a tingling sensation.
- The act of tickling.
- A tickling sensation.
- tickled pink Informal Very pleased; delighted: I was tickled pink by the compliment.