To protect from the intrusion of the uninitiated; as, to tile a Masonic lodge.
- A thin, flat or convex slab of hard material such as baked clay or plastic, laid in rows to cover walls, floors, and roofs.
- A short length of pipe made of clay or concrete, used in sewers and drains.
- A hollow fired clay or concrete block used for building walls.
- Tiles considered as a group.
- Games A marked playing piece, as in mahjong.
- To cover or provide with tiles.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഓടിടുക - Odiduka ;തറയോട് - Tharayodu ;മേല്പുരത്തകിട് - Melpuraththakidu | Melpurathakidu ;ഓവ് - Ovu ;ഓട് - Odu ;മൂശ - Moosha ;