To dry and brown by the heat of a fire; as, to toast bread.
- To heat and brown (bread, for example) by placing in a toaster or an oven or close to a fire.
- To warm thoroughly, as before a fire: toast one's feet.
- To become toasted: This bread toasts well.
- Sliced bread heated and browned.
- Slang One that is doomed, in trouble, or unworthy of further consideration.
- The act of raising a glass and drinking in honor of or to the health of a person or thing.
- A proposal to drink to someone or something or a speech given before the taking of such a drink.
- The one honored by a toast.
- A person receiving much attention or acclaim: the toast of Broadway.
- To drink to the health or honor of.
- To propose or drink a toast.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പാനോപചാരം - Paanopachaaram | Panopacharam ;വാടുക - Vaaduka | Vaduka ;പൊരിക്കുക - Porikkuka ;മൊരിക്കുക - Morikkuka ;ടോസ്റ്റ് (പൊരിച്ച റൊട്ടി) - Dosttu (poricha Rotti) ;ചുടുക - Chuduka ;