The power or capacity of enduring; the act of enduring; endurance.
- The capacity for or the practice of recognizing and respecting the beliefs or practices of others.
- Leeway for variation from a standard.
- The permissible deviation from a specified value of a structural dimension, often expressed as a percent.
- The capacity to endure hardship or pain.
- Medicine Physiological resistance to a poison.
- Medicine The capacity to absorb a drug continuously or in large doses without adverse effect; diminution in the response to a drug after prolonged use.
- Acceptance of a tissue graft or transplant without immunological rejection.
- Unresponsiveness to an antigen that normally produces an immunological reaction.
- The ability of an organism to resist or survive infection by a parasitic or pathogenic organism.