To take away; to vacate; to annul.
- A fixed charge or tax for a privilege, especially for passage across a bridge or along a road.
- A charge for a service, such as a long-distance telephone call.
- An amount or extent of loss or destruction, as of life, health, or property: "Poverty and inadequate health care take their toll on the quality of a community's health” ( Los Angeles Times).
- To exact as a toll.
- To charge a fee for using (a structure, such as a bridge).
- To sound (a large bell) slowly at regular intervals.
- To announce or summon by tolling.
- To sound in slowly repeated single tones.
- The act of tolling.
- The sound of a bell being struck.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മണിയടിക്കുക - Maniyadikkuka ;ചുങ്കപ്പുര - Chunkappura ;ചുങ്കം - Chunkam ;സഹിഷ്ണുത - Sahishnutha ;കരംമണിനാദം - Karammaninaadham | Karammaninadham ;പിരിക്കുക - Pirikkuka ;