An instrument such as a hammer, saw, plane, file, and the like, used in the manual arts, to facilitate mechanical operations; any instrument used by a craftsman or laborer at his work; an implement; as, the tools of a joiner, smith, shoe-maker, etc.; also, a cutter, chisel, or other part of an instrument or machine that dresses work.
- A device, such as a saw, used to perform or facilitate manual or mechanical work.
- A machine, such as a lathe, used to cut and shape machine parts or other objects.
- The cutting part of such a machine.
- Something regarded as necessary to the carrying out of one's occupation or profession: Words are the tools of our trade.
- Something used in the performance of an operation; an instrument: "Modern democracies have the fiscal and monetary tools . . . to end chronic slumps and galloping inflations” ( Paul A. Samuelson).
- Vulgar Slang A penis.
- A person used to carry out the designs of another; a dupe.
- A bookbinder's hand stamp.
- A design impressed on a book cover by such a stamp.
- Computer Science An application program, often one that creates, manipulates, modifies, or analyzes other programs.
- To form, work, or decorate with a tool.
- To ornament (a book cover) with a bookbinder's tool.
- Slang To drive (a vehicle): tooled the car at 80 miles an hour.
- To work with a tool.
- Slang To drive or ride in a vehicle: tooled up and down the roads.
- tool up To provide an industry or a factory with machinery and tools suitable for a particular job.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആയുധം - Aayudham | ayudham ;ആയുധമാക്കുക - Aayudhamaakkuka | ayudhamakkuka ;സാമഗ്രി - Saamagri | Samagri ;മറ്റൊരുവൻറെ താളത്തിനനുസരിച്ച് പ്രവർത്തിക്കുന്നവൻ - Mattoruvanre Thaalaththinanusarichu Pravarththikkunnavan | Mattoruvanre Thalathinanusarichu Pravarthikkunnavan ;യന്ത്രം - Yanthram ;കരു - Karu ;