- A trip with visits to various places of interest for business, pleasure, or instruction.
- A group organized for such a trip or for a shorter sightseeing excursion.
- A brief trip to or through a place for the purpose of seeing it: a tour of the house.
- A journey to fulfill a round of engagements in several places: a pianist on a concert tour.
- A shift, as in a factory.
- A period of duty at a single place or job.
- Sports A series of professional tournaments, as in golf.
- To travel from place to place, especially for pleasure.
- To travel among various places while fulfilling engagements.
- To make a tour of: toured Europe last summer; officials touring the scene of the disaster.
- To present (a play, for example) on a tour.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പര്യടനം നടത്തുക - Paryadanam Nadaththuka | Paryadanam Nadathuka ;യാത്ര - Yaathra | Yathra ;സഞ്ചരിക്കുക - Sancharikkuka ;പര്യടനം - Paryadanam ;വിനോദസഞ്ചരം - Vinodhasancharam ;യാത്ര ചെയ്യുക - Yaathra Cheyyuka | Yathra Cheyyuka ;