- Present participle of traffic.
- The exploitative movement of people across borders
- The distribution of illegal drugs
- the smuggling of illegal arms
- The movement of an enzyme (or other protein) through tissue
This service is a free English - Malayalam Dictionary with English & Malayalam meaning of more than 125000 words. You can find out equivalent Malayalam meaning, definitions, Synonyms & more of any English word by using this service. The malayalam meaning is displayed with transliterated output (Manglish) as well & that will help people who doesn't know to read Malayalam language. Please support this free service by just sharing with your friends. If you find any bugs in this program please report me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Usage is actually taken from the Verse(s) of English+Malayalam Holy Bible.×