The act of passing; passage through or over.
- The act of passing over, across, or through; passage.
- Conveyance of people or goods from one place to another, especially on a local public transportation system.
- The system or vehicles used for such conveyance.
- A transition or change, as to a spiritual existence at death.
- Astronomy The passage of a celestial body across the observer's meridian.
- Astronomy The passage of a smaller celestial body or its shadow across the disk of a larger celestial body.
- A surveying instrument similar to a theodolite that measures horizontal and vertical angles.
- To pass over, across, or through: aircraft transiting the United States and Canada.
- To revolve (the telescope of a surveying transit) about its horizontal transverse axis in order to reverse its direction.
- Astronomy To make a transit.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വാഹനം - Vaahanam | Vahanam ;കൊണ്ടുപോകല് - Kondupokal ;മാർഗ്ഗം - Maarggam | Marggam ;മാര്ഗ്ഗം - Maarggam | Marggam ;സംക്രമം - Samkramam ;കടക്കല് - Kadakkal ;