Passage from one place or state to another; charge; as, the transition of the weather from hot to cold.
- Passage from one form, state, style, or place to another.
- Passage from one subject to another in discourse.
- A word, phrase, sentence, or series of sentences connecting one part of a discourse to another.
- Music A modulation, especially a brief one.
- Music A passage connecting two themes or sections.
- Genetics A point mutation in which a pyrimidine is replaced by another pyrimidine, or a purine is replaced by another purine.
- Sports The process of changing from defense to offense or offense to defense, as in basketball or hockey.
- A period during childbirth that precedes the expulsive phase of labor, characterized by strong uterine contractions and nearly complete cervical dilation.
- To make a transition.
- Sports To change from defense to offense or offense to defense.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്ഥിതിഭേദം - Sthithibhedham ;സംക്രമണം - Samkramanam ;കടത്തല് - Kadaththal | Kadathal ;സ്വരപരിണാമം - Svaraparinaamam | swaraparinamam ;സ്ഥാനാന്തരം - Sthaanaantharam | Sthanantharam ;പരിവര്ത്തനം - Parivarththanam | Parivarthanam ;