tropical; figurative; as, a translative sense.
- Of or relating to the transfer or movement of a person or thing to another place.
- Relating to or used in the translation of a language.
- Linguistics Of, relating to, or being the grammatical case indicating the state into which one passes in certain languages, as in Finnish (Tule) terveeksi! "(Get) well!”
- Linguistics The translative case.
- Linguistics A word or form in the translative case.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?