Having the property of transmitting rays of light, so that bodies can be distinctly seen through; pervious to light; diaphanous; pellucid; as, transparent glass; a transparent diamond; -- opposed to opaque.
- Capable of transmitting light so that objects or images can be seen as if there were no intervening material. See Synonyms at clear.
- Permeable to electromagnetic radiation of specified frequencies, as to visible light or radio waves.
- So fine in texture that it can be seen through; sheer. See Synonyms at airy.
- Easily seen through or detected; obvious: transparent lies.
- Free from guile; candid or open: transparent sincerity.
- Obsolete Shining through; luminous.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്പഷ്ടമായ - Spashdamaaya | Spashdamaya ;തെളിവുള്ള - Thelivulla ;പ്രസന്നമായ - Prasannamaaya | Prasannamaya ;സ്വച്ഛതയുള്ള വിശദമായ - Svachchathayulla Vishadhamaaya | swachchathayulla Vishadhamaya ;വ്യക്തമായ - Vyakthamaaya | Vyakthamaya ;സുതാര്യമായ - Suthaaryamaaya | Sutharyamaya ;