That which is worthless or useless; rubbish; refuse.
- Worthless or discarded material or objects; refuse or rubbish.
- Something broken off or removed to be discarded, especially plant trimmings.
- The refuse of sugar cane after extraction of the juice.
- A place or receptacle where rubbish is discarded: threw the wrapper in the trash.
- Empty words or ideas.
- Worthless or offensive literary or artistic material.
- Disparaging, often abusive speech about a person or group.
- A person or group of people regarded as worthless or contemptible.
- Slang To throw away; discard: trashed the broken toaster.
- Slang To wreck or destroy by or as if by vandalism; reduce to trash or ruins.
- Slang To beat up; assault.
- Slang To subject to scathing criticism or abuse; attack verbally: "The ... professor trashes conservative ... proposals as well as liberal nostrums” ( Michael Marien).
- To remove twigs or branches from.
- To cut off the outer leaves of (growing sugar cane).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കുപ്പ - Kuppa ;ചണ്ടി - Chandi ;ചപ്പ് - Chappu ;നിസ്സാരന് - Nissaaran | Nissaran ;നിരര്ത്ഥകവസ്തു - Nirarththakavasthu | Nirarthakavasthu ;ചവര് - Chavar ;