To set the foot; to step.
- To walk on, over, or along.
- To press beneath the feet; trample.
- To subdue harshly or cruelly; crush.
- To form by walking or trampling: tread a path.
- To execute by walking or dancing: tread a measure.
- To copulate with. Used of a male bird.
- To go on foot; walk.
- To set down the foot; step.
- To press, crush, or injure something by or as if by trampling. Often used with on or upon: trod on her feelings.
- To copulate. Used of birds.
- The act, manner, or sound of treading.
- An instance of treading; a step.
- A mark made by treading, as in snow.
- The upper horizontal part of a step in a staircase.
- The part of a wheel or tire that makes contact with the road or rails.
- The grooved face of a tire.
- The part of a shoe sole that touches the ground.
- Either of the continuous metal belts with which bulldozers, tanks, and certain other vehicles move over the ground.
- tread the boards To act on the stage: "We who tread the boards are not the only players of parts in this world” ( John Fowles).
- tread water To keep the head above water while in an upright position by pumping the legs.
- tread water To expend effort but make little or no progress to achievement of a goal or an end.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ടയറിന്റെ പുറംഭാഗം - Dayarinte Purambhaagam | Dayarinte Purambhagam ;മുകളിലൂടെ നടക്കുക - Mukaliloode Nadakkuka ;അടിവയ്ക്കല് - Adivaykkal ;ചവിട്ട് - Chavittu ;കാലു വയ്ക്കുക - Kaalu Vaykkuka | Kalu Vaykkuka ;വിശ്വാസവഞ്ചന - Vishvaasavanchana | Vishvasavanchana ;