To shake involuntarily, as with fear, cold, or weakness; to quake; to quiver; to shiver; to shudder; -- said of a person or an animal.
- To shake involuntarily, as from excitement or anger; quake. See Synonyms at shake.
- To feel fear or anxiety: I tremble at the very thought of it.
- To vibrate or quiver: leaves trembling in the breeze.
- The act or state of trembling.
- A convulsive fit of shaking. Often used in the plural with the.
- An infectious viral disease of sheep that is transmitted by the tick Ixodes ricinus and affects the nervous system, causing galloping and trotting by little leaps and often prolonged trembling. Also called louping ill.
- Poisoning of domestic animals, especially cattle and sheep, caused by eating white snakeroot or rayless goldenrod and characterized by muscular tremors and weakening. Also called milk sickness.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കന്പനം ചെയ്യുക - Kanpanam Cheyyuka ;ത്രസിക്കുക - Thrasikkuka ;സ്വരം പതറുക - Svaram Patharuka | swaram Patharuka ;ഉറയുക - Urayuka ;വൃക്ഷം - Vruksham ;വിറയ്ക്കുക - Viraykkuka ;