One who tries; one who makes experiments; one who examines anything by a test or standard.
- One that tries; a test or tester.
- One who keeps attempting something despite failure.
- Law One who examines and settles a case; a judge or juror.
- An instrument or a device that sifts, filters, or separates ore or grain, for example, from impurities.
- An instrument or a device, such as a tube or siphon, for taking samples of wine, for example.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?