To flow in a small stream, or in drops rapidly succeeding each other; to trickle.
- A fluttering or tremulous sound, as that made by certain birds; a warble.
- Music The rapid alternation of two tones either a whole or a half tone apart.
- Music A vibrato.
- Linguistics A rapid vibration of one speech organ against another, as of the tongue against the alveolar ridge in Spanish rr.
- Linguistics A speech sound pronounced with such a vibration.
- To sound, sing, or play with a trill.
- To articulate (a sound) with a trill.
- To produce or give forth a trill.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്വരപ്പതർച്ച - Svarappatharcha | swarappatharcha ;തൊണ്ടവിറയൽ - Thondavirayal ;സ്വരകമ്പം - Svarakampam | swarakampam ;കമ്പസ്വരം - Kampasvaram | Kampaswaram ;തൊണ്ടവിറയല് - Thondavirayal ;ഒച്ച പതറുക - Ocha Patharuka ;