Consisting of three united; multiplied by three; threefold; as, a triple knot; a triple tie.
- Consisting of three parts or members.
- Three times as much in size, strength, number, or amount.
- Music Having three beats to a measure.
- A number or quantity three times as great as another.
- A group or set of three; a triad.
- Baseball See three-base hit.
- See trifecta.
- To make three times as great in number or amount.
- To be or become three times as great in number or amount.
- Baseball To make a three-base hit.