A supernatural being, often represented as of diminutive size, but sometimes as a giant, and fabled to inhabit caves, hills, and like places; a witch.
- To fish for by trailing a baited line from behind a slowly moving boat.
- To fish in by trailing a baited line: troll the lake for bass.
- To trail (a baited line) in fishing.
- Slang To patrol (an area) in search for someone or something: "[Criminals] troll bus stations for young runaways” ( Pete Axthelm).
- Music To sing in succession the parts of (a round, for example).
- Music To sing heartily: troll a carol.
- To roll or revolve.
- To fish by trailing a line, as from a moving boat.
- To wander about; ramble.
- Slang To patrol an area in search for someone or something.
- Music To sing heartily or gaily.
- To roll or spin around.
- The act of trolling for fish.
- A lure, such as a spoon or spinner, that is used for trolling.
- Music A vocal composition in successive parts; a round.
- A supernatural creature of Scandinavian folklore, variously portrayed as a friendly or mischievous dwarf or as a giant, that lives in caves, in the hills, or under bridges.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മീൻപിടിക്കുക - Meenpidikkuka ;ചൂണ്ടലിടുകാരന് - Choondalidukaaran | Choondalidukaran ;ചുറ്റുക - Chuttuka ;മാറ്റിമറിക്കുക - Maattimarikkuka | Mattimarikkuka ;ചൂണ്ടയിടുക - Choondayiduka ;മീന്പിടിക്കുക - Meenpidikkuka ;