Assured resting of the mind on the integrity, veracity, justice, friendship, or other sound principle, of another person; confidence; reliance; reliance.
- Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
- Custody; care.
- Something committed into the care of another; charge.
- The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one: violated a public trust.
- One in which confidence is placed.
- Reliance on something in the future; hope.
- Reliance on the intention and ability of a purchaser to pay in the future; credit.
- Law A legal title to property held by one party for the benefit of another.
- Law The confidence reposed in a trustee when giving the trustee legal title to property to administer for another, together with the trustee's obligation regarding that property and the beneficiary.
- Law The property so held.
- A combination of firms or corporations for the purpose of reducing competition and controlling prices throughout a business or an industry.
- To have or place reliance; depend: Trust in the Lord. Trust to destiny.
- To be confident; hope.
- To sell on credit.
- To have or place confidence in; depend on.
- To expect with assurance; assume: I trust that you will be on time.
- To believe: I trust what you say.
- To place in the care of another; entrust.
- To grant discretion to confidently: Can I trust them with the boat?
- To extend credit to.
- in trust In the possession or care of a trustee.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രത്യാശ - Prathyaasha | Prathyasha ;പരിപാലനോദ്യോഗം - Paripaalanodhyogam | Paripalanodhyogam ;വിശ്വാസം - Vishvaasam | Vishvasam ;ട്രസ്റ്റ് - Drasttu ;temple trust പണ്ടാരവാരിയം - temple Trust Pandaaravaariyam | temple Trust Pandaravariyam ;ആശ്രയിക്കുക - Aashrayikkuka | ashrayikkuka ;