An open wooden vessel formed with staves, bottom, and hoops; a kind of short cask, half barrel, or firkin, usually with but one head, -- used for various purposes.
- An open, flat-bottomed vessel, usually round and typically wider than it is deep, used for washing, packing, or storing.
- The amount that such a vessel can hold.
- The contents of such a vessel.
- A bathtub.
- Informal A bath taken in a bathtub.
- Informal A wide, clumsy, slow-moving boat.
- A bucket used for conveying ore or coal up a mine shaft.
- A coal car used in a mine.
- To pack or store in a tub.
- To wash or bathe in a tub.
- To take a bath.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തോണി - Thoni ;ചെറുവീപ്പ - Cheruveeppa ;തോണി - Thoni ;മരത്തൊട്ടി - Maraththotti | Marathotti ;ചരുവം - Charuvam ;മരത്തൊട്ടി - Maraththotti | Marathotti ;