An under-garment worn by the ancient Romans of both sexes. It was made with or without sleeves, reached to or below the knees, and was confined at the waist by a girdle.
- A loose-fitting garment, sleeved or sleeveless, extending to the knees and worn by men and women especially in ancient Greece and Rome.
- A medieval surcoat.
- A long, plain, close-fitting jacket, usually having a stiff high collar and worn as part of a uniform.
- A long, plain, sleeved or sleeveless blouse.
- A short pleated and belted dress worn by women for some sports.
- Anatomy A coat or layer enveloping an organ or part.
- Botany A loose membranous outer covering of a bulb or corm, as of the onion, tulip, or crocus.
- See tunicle.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അയഞ്ഞ കുപ്പായം - Ayanja Kuppaayam | Ayanja Kuppayam ;പുരോഹിത മേലാട - Purohitha Melaada | Purohitha Melada ;പട്ടാളക്കുപ്പായം - Pattaalakkuppaayam | Pattalakkuppayam ;ഉള്ളുടുപ്പ് - Ulluduppu ;പുരോഹിത മേലാട - Purohitha Melaada | Purohitha Melada ;മേലങ്കി - Melanki ;