A member of any of numerous Tartar tribes of Central Asia, etc.; esp., one of the dominant race in Turkey.
- A bark-beetle. Tomicus typographus, so called in old German works.
- An abbreviation of Turkey;
- of Turkish.
- A member of the race now dominant in Turkey; an Ottoman. See Ottoman.
- In an extended sense, a member of a race regarded as related to the Mongols, and a branch of the Ural-Altaic family. In this sense the Turkish race includes the Petchenegs, Uzbegs, Turkomans, Ottoman Turks, etc.
- A savage fellow; a “Tartar”: as, he is a regular Turkish
- A Mohammedan: so called from Mohammedanism being the established religion of Turkey.
- A sword or saber, probably a simitar.
- A Turkish horse.
- In entomology, the plum-weevil or plum-curculio, Conotrachelus nenuphar: more fully little Turk: so called from the crescentic punctures made by the female, in allusion to the emblem of the Ottoman empire. See cut d under Conotrachclus.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രാഷ്ട്രീയപാർട്ടിയിലെ റിബൽ - Raashdreeyapaarttiyile Ribal | Rashdreeyaparttiyile Ribal ;ഇളകിയ - Ilakiya ;തുര്ക്കിക്കാരന് - Thurkkikkaaran | Thurkkikkaran ;അനിയന്ത്രിതവ്യക്തി - Aniyanthrithavyakthi ;കലഹിക്കുന്ന - Kalahikkunna ;ജോനകന് - Jonakan ;