Not equal; not matched; not of the same size, length, breadth, quantity, strength, talents, acquirements, age, station, or the like; as, the fingers are of unequal length; peers and commoners are unequal in rank.
- Not the same in any measurable aspect, such as extent or quantity.
- Not the same as another in rank or social position.
- Consisting of ill-matched opponents: an unequal race.
- Having unbalanced sides or parts; asymmetrical.
- Not even or consistent; variable.
- Not having the required abilities; inadequate: "It was maddening to be unequal to many enterprises” ( D.H. Lawrence).
- Not fair. See Usage Note at equal.
- One that is not the equal of another.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അന്യായമായ - Anyaayamaaya | Anyayamaya ;ഒപ്പമല്ലാത്ത - Oppamallaaththa | Oppamallatha ;അസമര്ത്ഥമായ - Asamarththamaaya | Asamarthamaya ;താരതമ്യപ്പടുത്താനാവാത്ത - Thaarathamyappaduththaanaavaaththa | Tharathamyappaduthanavatha ;അസമർത്ഥമായി - Asamarththamaayi | Asamarthamayi ;അസമമായ - Asamamaaya | Asamamaya ;