- Not in a state of order or calmness; disturbed: these unsettled times.
- Likely to change or vary; variable: unsettled weather.
- Not determined or resolved: an unsettled issue.
- Uncertain or doubtful: were still unsettled with respect to their future plans.
- Not paid or adjusted; outstanding: an unsettled bill.
- Not populated; uninhabited: unsettled territory.
- Not fixed or established: an unsettled lifestyle.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്ഥിരപ്പെടുത്താത്ത - Sthirappeduththaaththa | Sthirappeduthatha ;അസ്ഥിരമായ - Asthiramaaya | Asthiramaya ;കലക്കുക - Kalakkuka ;താറുമാറായ - Thaarumaaraaya | Tharumaraya ;അനിശ്ചിതമായ - Anishchithamaaya | Anishchithamaya ;അസ്വസ്ഥമായ - Asvasthamaaya | Aswasthamaya ;