- Not in a state of order or calmness; disturbed: these unsettled times.
- Likely to change or vary; variable: unsettled weather.
- Not determined or resolved: an unsettled issue.
- Uncertain or doubtful: were still unsettled with respect to their future plans.
- Not paid or adjusted; outstanding: an unsettled bill.
- Not populated; uninhabited: unsettled territory.
- Not fixed or established: an unsettled lifestyle.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്ഥിരപ്പെടുത്താത്ത - Sthirappeduththaaththa | Sthirappeduthatha ;അസ്ഥിരമായ - Asthiramaaya | Asthiramaya ; ;താറുമാറാക്കുക - Thaarumaaraakkuka | Tharumarakkuka ;അനിശ്ചിതമായ - Anishchithamaaya | Anishchithamaya ;തീർച്ചപ്പെടുത്താത്ത - Theerchappeduththaaththa | Theerchappeduthatha ;