The persons speaking, regarded as an object; ourselves; -- the objective case of we. See We.
- Used as the direct object of a verb: She saw us on the subway.
- Used as the indirect object of a verb: They offered us free tickets to the show.
- Used as the object of a preposition: This letter is addressed to us.
- Informal Used as a predicate nominative: It's us. See Usage Note at we.
- Nonstandard Used reflexively as the indirect object of a verb: We decided to get us another car. See Note at me.