The property or aggregate properties of a thing by which it is rendered useful or desirable, or the degree of such property or sum of properties; worth; excellence; utility; importance.
- An amount, as of goods, services, or money, considered to be a fair and suitable equivalent for something else; a fair price or return.
- Monetary or material worth: the fluctuating value of gold and silver.
- Worth in usefulness or importance to the possessor; utility or merit: the value of an education.
- A principle, standard, or quality considered worthwhile or desirable: "The speech was a summons back to the patrician values of restraint and responsibility” ( Jonathan Alter).
- Precise meaning or import, as of a word.
- Mathematics An assigned or calculated numerical quantity.
- Music The relative duration of a tone or rest.
- The relative darkness or lightness of a color. See Table at color.
- Linguistics The sound quality of a letter or diphthong.
- One of a series of specified values: issued a stamp of new value.
- To determine or estimate the worth or value of; appraise.
- To regard highly; esteem. See Synonyms at appreciate.
- To rate according to relative estimate of worth or desirability; evaluate: valued health above money.
- To assign a value to (a unit of currency, for example).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അഭിലഷണീയത - Abhilashaneeyatha ;പ്രയോജനം - Prayojanam ;യോഗ്യത - Yogyatha ;മതിക്കുക - Mathikkuka ;പെറുമതി - Perumathi ;മൂല്യം - Moolyam ;