The quality or state of being variant; change of condition; variation.
- The act of varying.
- The state or quality of being variant or variable; a variation.
- A difference between what is expected and what actually occurs.
- The state or fact of differing or of being in conflict. See Synonyms at discord.
- Law A discrepancy between two statements or documents in a proceeding.
- Law License to engage in an act contrary to a usual rule: a zoning variance.
- Statistics The square of the standard deviation.
- Chemistry The number of thermodynamic variables, such as temperature and pressure, required to specify a state of equilibrium of a system, given by the phase rule.
- at variance In a state of discrepancy; differing: The facts are at variance with your story.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വ്യത്യാസം - Vyathyaasam | Vyathyasam ;മാറ്റം - Maattam | Mattam ;ഭേദം - Bhedham ;കലഹം - Kalaham ;യോജിപ്പില്ലായ്മ - Yojippillaayma | Yojippillayma ;ശണ്ഠ - Shanda ;