The quality or state of being various; intermixture or succession of different things; diversity; multifariousness.
- The quality or condition of being various or varied; diversity.
- A number or collection of varied things, especially of a particular group; an assortment: brought home a variety of snacks.
- A group that is distinguished from other groups by a specific characteristic or set of characteristics.
- Biology A taxonomic subdivision of a species consisting of naturally occurring or selectively bred populations or individuals that differ from the remainder of the species in certain minor characteristics.
- Biology An organism, especially a plant, belonging to such a subdivision.
- A variety show.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നാനാത്വം - Naanaathvam | Nanathvam ;പ്രകാരഭേദം - Prakaarabhedham | Prakarabhedham ;വിശേഷം - Vishesham ;വിവിധത്വം - Vividhathvam ;തരഭേദം - Tharabhedham ;ഭിന്നത്വം - Bhinnathvam ;