Same as Radius vector.
- Mathematics A quantity, such as velocity, completely specified by a magnitude and a direction.
- Mathematics A one-dimensional array.
- Mathematics An element of a vector space.
- Pathology An organism, such as a mosquito or tick, that carries disease-causing microorganisms from one host to another.
- Genetics A bacteriophage, plasmid, or other agent that transfers genetic material from one cell to another.
- A force or influence.
- A course or direction, as of an airplane.
- To guide (a pilot or aircraft, for example) by means of radio communication according to vectors.