A neighborhood or near place; the place or county in which anything is alleged to have happened; also, the place where an action is laid.
- Law The locality where a crime is committed or a cause of action occurs.
- Law The locality or political division from which a jury is called and in which a trial is held.
- Law The clause within a declaration naming the locality in which a trial will be held.
- Law The clause in an affidavit naming the place where it was sworn to.
- The scene or setting in which something takes place; a locale: "that non-cinematic venue of popular nightmares, the discotheque” ( P.J. O'Rourke).
- A place for large gatherings, as a sports stadium.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സംഭവസ്ഥലം - Sambhavasthalam ;രതീദേവി - Ratheedhevi ;സങ്കേതസ്ഥാനം - Sankethasthaanam | Sankethasthanam ;റോമാക്കാരുടെ കാമസൗന്ദര്യദേവത - Romaakkaarude Kaamasaundharyadhevatha | Romakkarude Kamasoundharyadhevatha ;സമ്മേളനസ്ഥാനം - Sammelanasthaanam | Sammelanasthanam ;സ്പോര്ട്സ് നടത്തുന്ന ഇടം - Spordsu Nadaththunna Idam | Spordsu Nadathunna Idam ;