True; real; actual; veritable.
- In a high degree; extremely: very happy; very much admired.
- Truly; absolutely: the very best advice; attended the very same schools.
- Used in titles: the Very Reverend Jane Smith.
- Complete; absolute: at the very end of his career; the very opposite.
- Being the same one; identical: the very question she asked yesterday.
- Being particularly suitable or appropriate: the very item needed to increase sales.
- Being precisely as stated: the very center of town.
- Mere: The very thought is frightening.
- Actual: caught in the very act of stealing.
- Genuine; true: "Like very sanctity, she did approach” ( Shakespeare).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അത്യന്തം - Athyantham ;ശരിക്കും - Sharikkum ;അധികമായി - Adhikamaayi | Adhikamayi ;നിശ്ചയമായി - Nishchayamaayi | Nishchayamayi ;തികച്ചും - Thikachum ;സൂക്ഷ്മമായി - Sookshmamaayi | Sookshmamayi ;