An authoritative prohibition or negative; a forbidding; an interdiction.
- The vested power or constitutional right of one branch or department of government to refuse approval of measures proposed by another department, especially the power of a chief executive to reject a bill passed by the legislature and thus prevent or delay its enactment into law.
- Exercise of this right.
- An official document or message from a chief executive stating the reasons for rejection of a bill.
- An authoritative prohibition or rejection of a proposed or intended act.
- To prevent (a legislative bill) from becoming law by exercising the power of veto.
- To forbid or prohibit authoritatively.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
റദ്ദവകാശപ്രയോഗം - Raddhavakaashaprayogam | Radhavakashaprayogam ;നിഷേധാധികാരം - Nishedhaadhikaaram | Nishedhadhikaram ;നിഷേധാധികാരം ഉപയോഗിക്കുക - Nishedhaadhikaaram Upayogikkuka | Nishedhadhikaram Upayogikkuka ;നിഷേധാജ്ഞ - Nishedhaajnja | Nishedhajnja ;വീറ്റോ ചെയ്യുക - Veetto Cheyyuka ;എതിര്കല്പന - Ethirkalpana ;