Characterized by vice or defects; defective; faulty; imperfect.
- Having the nature of vice; evil, immoral, or depraved.
- Given to vice, immorality, or depravity.
- Spiteful; malicious: vicious gossip.
- Disposed to or characterized by violent or destructive behavior. See Synonyms at cruel.
- Marked by an aggressive disposition; savage. Used chiefly of animals.
- Severe or intense; fierce: a vicious storm.
- Faulty, imperfect, or otherwise impaired by defects or a defect: a forced, vicious style of prose.
- Impure; foul.