The hypothetical radical C2H3, regarded as the characteristic residue of ethylene and that related series of unsaturated hydrocarbons with which the allyl compounds are homologous.
- The univalent chemical radical CH2CH, derived from ethylene.
- Any of various compounds containing the vinyl radical, typically highly reactive, easily polymerized, and used as basic materials for plastics.
- Any of various typically tough, flexible, shiny plastics, often used for coverings and clothing.
- Phonograph records considered as a group: a secondhand store that buys and sells vinyl.
- on vinyl In the medium of phonograph recordings: an old song available only on vinyl.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?