A woman who has had no carnal knowledge of man; a maid.
- A person who has not experienced sexual intercourse.
- A chaste or unmarried woman; a maiden.
- An unmarried woman who has taken religious vows of chastity.
- The Virgin Mary.
- Zoology A female insect or other arthropod that produces fertile eggs without copulating.
- Of, relating to, or being a virgin; chaste.
- Being in a pure or natural state; unsullied: virgin snow.
- Unused, uncultivated, or unexplored: virgin territory.
- Existing in native or raw form; not processed or refined.
- Happening for the first time; initial.
- Obtained directly from the first pressing: virgin olive oil.
- Zoology Producing fertile eggs without copulating.