One devoted to virtu; one skilled in the fine arts, in antiquities, and the like; a collector or ardent admirer of curiosities, etc.
- A musician with masterly ability, technique, or personal style.
- A person with masterly skill or technique in the arts.
- A person with a strong interest in the fine arts, especially in antiquities.
- Archaic A very learned person.
- Exhibiting the ability, technique, or personal style of a virtuoso: a virtuoso performance.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കലാനിപുണത - Kalaanipunatha | Kalanipunatha ;കലാനിപുണൻ - Kalaanipunan | Kalanipunan ;കലാനിപുണന് - Kalaanipunan | Kalanipunan ;കലോപാസകന് - Kalopaasakan | Kalopasakan ;കലാചതുരന് - Kalaachathuran | Kalachathuran ;