Of or pertaining to a visions or visions; characterized by, appropriate to, or favorable for, visions.
- Characterized by vision or foresight.
- Having the nature of fantasies or dreams; illusory.
- Existing in imagination only; imaginary.
- Characterized by or given to apparitions, prophecies, or revelations.
- Given to daydreams or reverie; dreamy.
- Not practicable or realizable; utopian: visionary schemes for getting rich.
- Tending to envision things in perfect but unrealistic form; idealistic.
- One who is given to impractical or speculative ideas; a dreamer.
- One who has visions; a seer.