The act of visiting, or the state of being visited; access for inspection or examination.
- The act or an instance of visiting or an instance of being visited: rules governing visitation at a prison.
- An official visit for the purpose of inspection or examination, as of a bishop to a diocese.
- The right of a parent to visit a child as specified in a divorce or separation order.
- A visit of punishment or affliction or of comfort and blessing regarded as being ordained by God.
- A calamitous event or experience; a grave misfortune.
- The appearance or arrival of a supernatural being.
- Roman Catholic Church The visit of the Virgin Mary to her cousin Elizabeth.
- Roman Catholic Church May 31, observed in commemoration of this event.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൂടിക്കാഴ്ച - Koodikkaazhcha | Koodikkazhcha ;സന്ദർശനങ്ങൾ നടത്തുന്ന - Sandharshanangal Nadaththunna | Sandharshanangal Nadathunna ;മുറന്നറിവ് നൽകാതെയുള്ള സന്ദർശനം - Murannarivu Nalkaatheyulla Sandharshanam | Murannarivu Nalkatheyulla Sandharshanam ;മായാരൂപദര്ശനം - Maayaaroopadharshanam | Mayaroopadharshanam ;പരിദര്ശനം - Paridharshanam ;സന്ധിക്കൽ - Sandhikkal ;