A part of a helmet, arranged so as to lift or open, and so show the face. The openings for seeing and breathing are generally in it.
- A piece projecting from the front of a cap or an elastic headband to shade or protect the eyes.
- A fixed or movable shield against glare attached above the windshield of an automotive vehicle.
- The front piece of the helmet of a suit of armor, capable of being raised and lowered and designed to protect the eyes, nose, and forehead.
- A means of concealment or disguise; a mask.
- To provide or protect with a visor.