True to the life; exhibiting the appearance of life or freshness; animated; spirited; bright; strong; intense; as, vivid colors.
- Perceived as bright and distinct; brilliant: a vivid star.
- Having intensely bright colors: a vivid tapestry.
- Having a very high degree of saturation: a vivid purple.
- Presented in clear and striking manner: a vivid account of the incident. See Synonyms at graphic.
- Perceived or felt with the freshness of immediate experience: a vivid recollection of their childhood.
- Active in forming lifelike images: a vivid imagination.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്പഷ്ടമായ - Spashdamaaya | Spashdamaya ;തെളിഞ്ഞ - Thelinja ;തെണ് - Then ;സോത്സാഹമായ - Sothsaahamaaya | Sothsahamaya ;പ്രബലമായ - Prabalamaaya | Prabalamaya ;ഉജ്ജ്വല - Ujjvala ;