Of or pertaining to the voice or speech; having voice; endowed with utterance; full of voice, or voices.
- Of or relating to the voice: the vertebrate vocal organs; a vocal defect.
- Uttered or produced by the voice.
- Having a voice; capable of emitting sound or speech.
- Full of voices; resounding: a playground vocal with the shouts and laughter of children.
- Tending to express oneself often or freely; outspoken: a vocal critic of city politics.
- Linguistics Of or resembling vowels; vocalic.
- Linguistics Voiced.
- Music Of, relating to, or performed by singing: vocal training; vocal music.
- A vocal sound.
- Music A popular composition for a singer, often with instrumental accompaniment.