Proceeding from the will; produced in or by an act of choice.
- Done or undertaken of one's own free will: a voluntary decision to leave the job.
- Acting or done willingly and without constraint or expectation of reward: a voluntary hostage; voluntary community work.
- Normally controlled by or subject to individual volition: voluntary muscle contractions.
- Capable of making choices; having the faculty of will.
- Supported by contributions or charitable donations rather than by government appropriations: voluntary hospitals.
- Law Without legal obligation or consideration: a voluntary conveyance of property.
- Law Done deliberately; intentional: voluntary manslaughter.
- Music A short piece of music, often improvised on a solo instrument, played as an introduction to a larger work.
- Music A piece for solo organ, often improvised, played before, during, or after a religious service.
- A volunteer.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്വേച്ഛാനുസാരമായ - Svechchaanusaaramaaya | swechchanusaramaya ;സ്വമേധയാലുള്ള - Svamedhayaalulla | swamedhayalulla ;സ്വമനസ്സാലെ ചെയ്യുന്ന - Svamanassaale Cheyyunna | swamanassale Cheyyunna ;സ്വമനസ്സാലെ ചെയ്ത - Svamanassaale Cheytha | swamanassale Cheytha ;സ്വേച്ഛയായി - Svechchayaayi | swechchayayi ;കല്പിച്ചുകൂട്ടി ചെയ്യുന്ന - Kalpichukootti Cheyyunna ;