To eject the contents of the stomach by the mouth; to puke; to spew.
- To eject part or all of the contents of the stomach through the mouth, usually in a series of involuntary spasmic movements.
- To be discharged forcefully and abundantly; spew or gush: The dike burst, and the floodwaters vomited forth.
- To eject (contents of the stomach) through the mouth.
- To eject or discharge in a gush; spew out: The volcano vomited lava and ash.
- The act or an instance of ejecting matter from the stomach through the mouth.
- Matter ejected from the stomach through the mouth.
- An emetic.