Capable of being wounded; susceptible of wounds or external injuries; as, a vulnerable body.
- Susceptible to physical or emotional injury.
- Susceptible to attack: "We are vulnerable both by water and land, without either fleet or army” ( Alexander Hamilton).
- Open to censure or criticism; assailable.
- Liable to succumb, as to persuasion or temptation.
- Games In a position to receive greater penalties or bonuses in a hand of bridge. In a rubber, used of the pair of players who score 100 points toward game.