Any of various American trees or shrubs;
- A deciduous shrub or small tree (Euonymus atropurpurea) of eastern North America, having small purplish flowers, pink fruit, and scarlet arillate seeds.
- An elm tree (Ulmus alata) of the southeast United States, having twigs with winged, corky edges.
- Any of several similar trees.
- A tropical marine food and game fish (Acanthocybium solanderi) of the mackerel family, having a pointed snout, narrow body, and long dorsal fin.
- Used to express exuberance.
- An exuberant cry: He let out a wahoo. Also called regionally rebel yell.