To choose; to select.
- To grieve or protest loudly and bitterly; lament. See Synonyms at cry.
- To make a prolonged, high-pitched sound suggestive of a cry: The wind wailed through the trees.
- Archaic To lament over; bewail.
- A long, loud, high-pitched cry, as of grief or pain.
- A long, loud, high-pitched sound: the wail of a siren.
- A loud, bitter protest: A wail of misery went up when new parking restrictions were announced.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആക്രോശനം - Aakroshanam | akroshanam ;ആക്രോശം - Aakrosham | akrosham ;കരച്ചില് - Karachil ;നിലവിളി - Nilavili ;വിലാപം - Vilaapam | Vilapam ;ഓലിയിടുക - Oliyiduka ;