- Able to walk despite injury or illness.
- Regarded as having the capabilities or qualities of a specified object: a teacher who is a walking dictionary.
- Used, intended, or suitable for walking: walking clothes; a walking trail; walking distance.
- Marked by the act of walking: a walking trip.
- Guided by a person who walks alongside. Used of a machine or farming tool.
- The action of one that walks.
- The state of the surface on which one walks: The walking was treacherous after the ice storm.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചുവട് - Chuvadu ;ഗമിക്കുക - Gamikkuka ;വഴിനടപ്പ് - Vazhinadappu ;പരിക്രമണം - Parikramanam ;നടത്തം - Nadaththam | Nadatham ;കൈവെടിയുക - Kaivediyuka ;