Untrained; undisciplined; unrestrained; hence, loose; free; luxuriant; roving; sportive.
- Immoral or unchaste; lewd.
- Gratuitously cruel; merciless.
- Marked by unprovoked, gratuitous maliciousness; capricious and unjust: wanton destruction.
- Unrestrainedly excessive: wanton extravagance; wanton depletion of oil reserves.
- Luxuriant; overabundant: wanton tresses.
- Frolicsome; playful.
- Undisciplined; spoiled.
- Obsolete Rebellious; refractory.
- To act, grow, or move in a wanton manner; be wanton.
- To waste or squander extravagantly.
- One who is immoral, lewd, or licentious.
- One that is playful or frolicsome.
- One that is undisciplined or spoiled.