A small, hard tumor which is produced on the back of a horse by the heat or pressure of the saddle in traveling.
- To sing (a note or song, for example) with trills, runs, or other melodic embellishments.
- To sing with trills, runs, or quavers.
- To be sounded in a trilling or quavering manner.
- The act or an instance of singing with trills, runs, or quavers.
- An abscessed boillike swelling on the back of cattle, deer, and certain other animals, caused by the larva of a warble fly.
- The warble fly, especially in its larval stage.
- A hard lump of tissue on a riding horse's back caused by rubbing of the saddle.